Thursday, September 14, 2006

In the knick of time...

Yesterday I was worried that my friend would have to endure my dusty and messy home. That did not happen, the grey sky hovered overhead, but the raindrops never came to light. We were able to sit outside for many hours during the "school" day, and almost completely froze mind you... but it didn't matter, our jaws were getting quite the work out, and kind of keeping us warm in the process. The sun eventually came out, but not before I had to start watering my tomatoes as they drooped in the forging heat.

I should add, that after my friend left, and I had collected the PIP and her friend from school I put my speedster cleaning self to good work and polished all sorts of interesting items in the homestead. However today, it still seems dusty.

No comments: