Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Welcome to Tuesday

I know today I will behave like a lost soul. The Stalker Sister will be sleeping from her nightshift last night, which keeps me safe from her "on a whim travels" that I get myself rooked into.

Mind you even though I will not have someone hunting me down on an minute by minute basis.. I am certain that I will find many things for myself to do. Tuesdays (for me at least), are good days for hunting and gathering. Actually it really is the day where I complete all the things that I didn't get accomplished from last week, plus I make a new (usually unachievable!) list of all the things that should be done for this week. All that aside, it is usually fun to see how much junk that I can accomplish, it's almost skill testing... but without any actual skill involved.

And that's a Tuesday for ya!

No comments: