Wednesday, September 14, 2005

What today holds...

I am back from my eight dollar hair cut. You can't beat that. My hair loves eight dollar hair cuts. If there is one coupon I could have.. it would be the eight dollar hair cut coupon. It just makes me tingle... especially when you give the hair cutter lady a five dollar tip... because she was just so happy to cut my long uncontrollable, wild, frizzy, right now tri-coloured mop of mess on the top of my head. It's a good thing that she didn't blow dry my hair... but only put mousse in it... it poured when I got back onto my street.... until I walked through the front doors to the 1365 square foot homestead, and it stopped raining. I got the chance to be the first person to blow dry my new mess of hair... and it's still a mess, just shorter. But... it's all good.

Pippy made no mention of the fact that she was not going to gymnastics today. She claimed yesterday that she hated gymnastics... really hated it. I told her that she hasn't been there in two months, so how could she hate it. She said she was fake smiling the whole time last year. In other fake smiles... have a look at this one... and then wonder why she gets the name Pip. Real hair,... doing real things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that hair!!! You have one beautiful girl there D

gemmak said...

Oooooo....my hair would love an $8 haircut too, when you find the coupon mail me one too? heh

Kimmie said...

I agree with Lujza (cause of course she is one smart girl), that you do have a beautiful girl there. I love the hair.