Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Excuse me.... excuse me....

Is that a ball of worms sitting on your lawn? Yes, yes it is, and thank you for looking. Currently I have balled up worms, chopped worms, lonely worms, wiggly worms, skinny worms, starving worms, blind worms and more than likely dead worms... in many patches across my back lawn. I dug up my every so lovely kitchen waste compost container... and as it poured out black gold ( my version that is), the worms poured out with it.. so everything got loaded into the wheelbarrow and trucked to a new home..... the back lawn. Little lady Pipster was busy being at home today due to her nice and nasty cold that she is currently sporting.. and she loved the worm effect.. quite cool really...it's kind of neat to see your lawn wriggling away with the beastly little things... I didn't actually ever touch them... I have great leather gloves for that sort of stuff. After I had given the worms a new home.. I gave them a little treat... called grass seed.

No comments: