Friday, September 02, 2005

The bad shopper

That is me, I am a bad shopper. I haven't got the whole thing of if you buy cream, it must be because you have coffee at home. Wrongo-bongo. I am without coffee this am, or yesterday am, or the day before that.. although I have beans in the cupboard, but I am not sure if they are decaf or not. When you are steeping the tea bags for longer than 5 minutes, the decaf just isn't going to cut it. This is why drive throughs were invented.

In other things that I am missing.... I have cereal... but where is the milk? I am so sure I had milk the other day... I will need to focus a little this weekend (while I am at work) and spend some time going through my inventory of wet foods that go with dry foods, starches that go with protein, that oil and vinegar due mix, you just have to mix them at the right time. I need to organize my cracker collection, so that way I can work from the ground up on the hissing factor from the Pipster as to what she likes the least in her lunches, in fact, I need a cracker collection. I will need to bulk up on the hot liquid department now that I have bought Pip a fuschia coloured thermos. She was all over the thermos... now I need to get all over the soup section at the grocery store. This means routine grocery shopping, not random.

OH MY GOD... summer is over!

No comments: