Friday, September 09, 2005

Do the math

Once upon a time, a great many moons ago my Mr. Husbandman gave me a formula. This formula was good for renovating. Whatever the cost of the supplies needed, and then double it ... that's the price that you will pay. It works for him... because I have witnessed some pretty outragous numbers over time.... and he told that I had not done the math properly.

Now, I present my sister.. she is kind of like a renovation figure. It worked quite well today... I figured I would be out with her during the morning time (total 2 hours, almost forgetting to double it), and now it is one oclock... so the figuring is correct. I must now accomplish my tasks in a short two hour window as opposed to the four hour window that I thought I would have had. And, to boot, I told her this fact about herself....

No comments: