Saturday, September 24, 2005

thinking one oh one

I have had to make a couple of mental notes to myself, although I am running out of mental space.. and soon will be needing to carry around cue cards for every hour on the hour... just so I know what I should be doing... it's very challenging. Here's a small list of what I have so far:
  1. I have changed my clocks to real time again.. since I believe that I do live in real time, and not just Deanna world.. and it just gets time consuming to always be computing the real time minus 7 minutes.
  2. I have bumped up the vitamin intake.. I believe I am slightly stupider than I was last month...although at this moment it could just be an internal server error... but I can not take any more chances.
  3. I have to remember to go to work tomorrow.. as I worked an extra day yesterday.. and I am only programmed to going to work for 3 days in a row, not 4.
  4. I can not will bread to be in the freezer, when it is not. I tried that from work today.. Mr. Husbandman reassured me that there wasn't bread, I thought it was an interesting challenge.
  5. The hair has taken on that quad-coloured look again... I am hoping that I am going to remember to colour it soon.
  6. I think I SUFFER from OCD only at work, not at home. This morning I cavi-wiped (these wipes are not for a babies bottoms... these things can kill HIV, TB, and other smallish nasty things in under 5 seconds) the countertops and edges, telephones and computer keyboards in one single go. I was most impressed. It did take everything I had mind you .. not to empty off this cart that holds bed spreads, and put them on the specified shelf... that took a lot of will power. I wish I could have that much strength and conviction to empty my laundry basket full of mismatched socks with the same OCD abilities. No can do.
  7. I am hoping that I remember soon when I am out that I have a broken coffee maker on my counter.. and probably should replace it.... someday.

That's enough for one day.. I don't want to blow a fuse.

No comments: