Thursday, September 22, 2005

In more laughable moments...

The sister is stalking me again. She wouldn't admit that to my neighbour... as she entered my home, found the cell phone, called a number of times, quizzed the neighbour as to my where abouts... she finally found me. I called her. We then proceeded to go to the much hated place on earth for stuff... WAL-MART... where I proceeded to spend $200.00 on stuff. I don't want her stalking me anymore... that sis is an expensive stalker. But now.. the Little Lady Pipster has been outfitted with 2 pairs of runners, one pair of lovely flat rubber soled patent leather shoes, and a pair of boots with pink flowers. Someone will be happy about this shopping trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're turning her into a "Amelda".

D...not this Monday, but next....look for the old guy. I'll write you a cheque.