Friday, September 02, 2005

The edge of reason

Last night I put my corner rounder to the test. I cut up some of my pictures, and rounded up the corners, blasted down some coloured mats, rounded those corners.. and I just kept on rounding. Yes, I have a whole photo album from our little time away from the holiday-not-from-hell this year.... and almost the whole album has got rounded corners. Well, the first two pages are not rounded, as I didn't decide to start rounding until page three. But I am not really counting.

I had the most interesting observation/conversation last evening with someone more stubborn than a pack of mules on a good day. One of the Debbie's had somehow acquired some sort of bite on her ankle the day before, then by last night her whole foot, ankle and part of her leg was quite swollen, and discoloured. Despite listening to myself and the other Debbie ramble on with practical, common sense and obvious advice that the ankle bitten Debbie should have had someone with some sort of medical background look at it, rather than hope it was going to go away... she was still aiming to go to work this morning, stand there and sort her mail. You go Debbie... hopefully she found a box big enough to stuff her foot into this morning....

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I am not an idiot, I am just checking how this word verification works....