Saturday, September 24, 2005

What exactly is this....

on my computer screen? That is the question I am asking myself tonight... while I stare at the screen and know that I did not leave it this way yesterday. It's just all fuzzy and blurry and messed up. I am going out on a limb here... but I believe it had something to do with the children. Big guess, and I'm probably right.... although I can't be bothered to track down the culprit and make the little hand clean up the big mess. I have a bigger question though.. did they do this before or after they were done with the computer... as I am having a hard time doing some letter connections right now.

There we have it... much better.... a clean screen, absolutely lovely. Join in my friends... take a moment, and clean your screen.... you too will feel much better, breath easier and rejoice in the clarity of the words in front of you .... well, not really... but there is a chance.

In other WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS things going on here today.... The boy has come down with a nasty cold.. I think a remnant from what his sister had last week. I am a bit worried.... he will have to perk up a bit for Monday... as it is picture day, and we can't be having a picture of Rudolph smiling at me for the whole year from on top of the piano. There was silence from him when I presented the regular Saturday question to him... "Did you have some fruit today?" In Pip news... she looks kind of played out.. I asked her the standard Saturday questions tonight after I got home from work... "did you brush your hair today, and did you do your teeth, and tell me, did you eat some fruit today?" She is either immune to my questions, or just lies to make me happy.. '"Yes mama" was the reply. I can't even ask about vegetables... Mr. Husbandman doesn't even like to talk about vegetables. AND.. when I got home Mr. Husbandman was behaving like Mr. Workshopfella... as there was a scroll saw busy scrolling, and a homemade pattern of some fancy cutouts for the corner of the shed sitting on the table out on the ugly back deck.

I haven't had the opportunity tonight to catch another huge spider like I did last night.. when I said to myself... what exactly is that moving down there....

No comments: