Sunday, September 25, 2005

Things that happen...



So, should you consider yourself a complete loser when you, and only you are the only person that is online when all of the people on your MSN (instant messenger) are not? It is a question that I am pondering to myself at this very moment. I will justify that thought with a response... I am not feeling compelled to listen to bad music right now... or more like I am not wanting to go and sit at the piano and practice my songs... they are just too far from sounding good.. and I need them to sound good for tomorrow. Desperate times call for desparate measures... AVOIDANCE.

In other things that happen while my back is turned... the completion of a little shed.. window boxes, windows, and scroll work. All we need now is colour... which will be happening this week. Oh, and of course the planting of fall flowers in the window boxes.. and that would be my job, so Mr. Mastercraftsman has bestowed that petty chore to me, or so it seems. I will take this daunting task and run with it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna,
It really is a beautiful little shed.
Are you painting it to match the house? I think it looks nice as is. Cant you just put preservative on the siding and just do the trim and planters white.

Has the carpet and fridge been installed yet? lol

Anonymous said...

It still happened a lot faster than my reno's! It looks great, maybe he should do it for a living! I know someone close by who is in need of a new shed....

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's a "shed" that he's built there? It looks more like a country cottage.