Friday, September 16, 2005

Rain Rain please stay here...

I would sing the other well known jingle... but that clearly isn't what I am wanting right now. I want some rain, for pure greed purposes...this is the perfect time to grow grass. Although I am concerned.. I keep dumping down grass seed, and every day I go to check on it.. just to make sure it hasn't grown legs and disappeared... but that is the case.. so I go back out and throw more around, just in case I didn't throw enough around the first, second, third, and fourth times. I have seen some pretty fat crows around here lately... lousy freeloaders.

In other things that are normal....

The Hamsterson had to write a short story about himself, as asked for by the teacher. All was well, until the teacher said to the class...." I don't have to hear about your Uncle Eunice that's an alcoholic... and so on...". My Hamsterson went with that... and added as a PS to his quick tale about himself, that not only was our Uncle Eunice an alcoholic, he was also a gambler. Which because of his gambling habits had lost the family home, so now, all 17 of the family members live with us, including their pot bellied pig, and their homework eating goat. At this point the Hamsterson ripped the bottom of his page... and finished the story by writing in larger words across the page.. STAY BACK.. YOU STUPID GOAT.....!

I am hoping that the Mr. Teacher that Hamsterson now has for the year, will figure out quickly what kind of kid he is. I fear for all of them.

3 comments:

Jade said...

Hey I am first, COOL, lol.. ya know you got to love a kid with a sence of humor.. Good for him, But I think the teacher is in for one hell of a year. LOL
Huggz

Mz.Elle said...

Haaa,I love it!!
What a clever funny guy you have.My kind of kid!

Anonymous said...

I think you should buy a hay field, then you can grow grass to your hearts content. Untill then, ill try not to worry about your grass growing obsessive tendancies! LOL