Thursday, September 22, 2005

Laughable moment:

The girl had to write a story about a body part in school yesterday. She wrote about her hair. Hair, the body part of the new age I guess. Little Lady Pip did a fine job writing about her hair... especially the beach blond that it is. That is no typo.... at least not this time. The teacher corrected it, and politely added an L in the correct position. The Pip had to rewrite the story at home last night as a good copy on a specially selected piece of paper. She pointed out to Mr. Husbandman that the teacher had added an L to her work when an L was not required. Therefore it still stands that she has beach blond hair, and in certain other light, the beach blond hair also looks as bright as the stars according to the Pip.

In the deep dark night laughable moments happen:

The Pip comes to me last night... and shakes me awake, although I was already awake. With one hand clutched to her blanket, and the other wrapped around my arm she tells me that she needs me to get her to the bathroom. I jump out of bed, and off we go. She stops short of the bathroom door, and starts frantically feeling around the wall...."great, just when I need to go to the bathroom, the door is missing" she says... which is when I realize that she is sleep walking.. I then move her another foot down the wall, and she enterers to go to the bathroom. The sleep walking Pip is a tricky one... sometimes I can not tell that she is actually sleeping as she maneuvers about the 1365 square foot homestead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO

Ohhh, my... My tummy's hurting from laughing! I just about combusted at the imagined sight of Pip feeling the wall and saying that about the bathroom door missing... How adorable! Thanks for the giggle.