Friday, December 03, 2004

Till Troubles

My sister dragged me over to "The Mall" earlier. She is a danger to people as much as I am. WE find this round champagne coloured table cover to purchase.. and she heads over and stands in line. And she waits and waits.. and I wonder off to find something more interesting to look at, rather than an empty till space to stare at. Then... up comes a saleswoman with a person in tow and an item to be purchased, which the sales lady starts ringing in. My sister puts a stop to that. Immediately she speaks up... "I take offense to this" she begins, "I have already picked my purchase, and have been waiting at this till... why do I have to wait?" Response from the sales lady: "So sorry I didn't see you standing there". OK, that was just too stupid... impossible to conceive that thought... yet she said it. I witnessed it all....a big Friday night for me.

No comments: