Friday, December 31, 2004

Just another note before the end of the year.

Mr. Cleanandtidy has a secret. A deep dark secret which he kept to himself... or rather, unadmittedly did not want his family to find. But I will say... this family is wise beyond their capabilities... intune to the happenings and workings of this little homestead...a read between the line sort of deal. Mr. Cleanandtidy can not have a secret that he keeps to himself, about himself. No he can't. We will find him, and his ways... like we did just yesterday.

WE are all sharp as tacs in this house, without question.

I reached into the bathrom middle drawer yesterday to get yet another band-aid. My hand lives in this drawer everyday to get, another band-aid. For some reason yesterday I prevailed upon myself to move what appeared to be my husbands deodorant stick out of the band-aid box. (You know the thousand box of band-aids for the plastering kind of people that we seem to be). I took a glimpse at his deodorant stick and said to "The Pipster", (who was in need of a band-aid at this time), "Mr. Cleanandtidy has an empty deodorant stick in here, he must not realize that we actually have a garbage can in this house". And that's when it hit me... hit me hard actually. I continued to dig, and I continued to find empty deodorant sticks. We counted eight. We also counted five large and empty toothpaste boxes, found one dead toothbrush, a wrapper for shaving equipment, an empty canister of shaving foam, too many to count razor head thingys, and 2 empty boxes of stomach remedies. Clearly this man needs help. Mr. Cleanandtidy will be going into rehab at the beginning of the year... he has disposal issues that need to be disposed of.

I'll be on the lookout now for any kind of relapse. I better spend some time at the pencil sharpener.

2 comments:

riskybiz said...

OMG, what a new years suprise. Messy husband!
Actually my wife is in the basement cleaning right now, that's a huge suprise for me, I'm expecting a relaspe any second now.

Shari said...

ROFLMAO What a cute story... doesn't it make you want to check his nightstand drawer now??? LOL