Thursday, December 16, 2004

Life without my camera.

Yikes.. I just took a look out the front window.. where is my camera? More importantly, where is the film... my camera is just the vessel, waiting for the opportunity to reproduce stolen images. Holy smokes... a brilliant orangey red cloud is misting overhead, and I can see the powder blue backdrop behind it. If I was in a movie right now.. I should be scared... I believe some form of life form would be on the verge of settling onto this earth un-announced. As the sun peaks it's head over the mountaintops the clouds brilliance dissipates into just fluffy cloudiness once again. Wouldn't it be cool in the future to reproduce images from your brain..(not in a painting, or oils, or crayons, or water colours) ..... now how would that be for technology... an image reproduced from thought alone... is this being done somewhere already?

Cameraless once again... it was the kids school concert last night.. our good friends and neighbours were relying on me for some shots... NO FILM! Sad really... I could have taken a dozen or so pictures of their kindergarten boy playing with his Rudolf hat the whole while he was supposed to be singing. This child should not be in kindergarten... he qualifies because of his age, but not for his maturity. Hissy, hissy, hissy fits in kindergarten... actually he's had them all his life... well, except when he comes to my house.. and as I refer to myself as "The Evil Auntie".. he get's away with nothing. Poor child, he has perfected all of 4 year old wiseness, except on me. I missed any photo ops last evening for any of the kids... oh, well, I still have next year.

Oh, and if someone could stop by and actually decorate the tree.. that would be nice... it's sitting in our livingroom, with 5 huge rubbermaid containers surrounding it... so the sparkles and twinkles wont be hard to find. If I'm not home.. don't worry about the dogs... the bite wont sting for too long.. I have antibiotic ointment in the bathroom cupboard, and bandaids in the 2nd drawer. If you reach in the fridge and give the eldest evil one (the one that will attached to your arm) an apple.. that will do the trick......mind your hand, and tell her to take it nice... (and if she doesn't and you lose a finger, there's baggies in the second drawer next the fridge, but I have no ice, you can stop at the corner store.. I know Jay the store owner carries ice) she will be happy, but if you could let her out back.. she likes to eat her apples on the grass. Now the silly pup who will be locked in the cage will want an apple. She will very politely take it from your grasp and then run around the house and play with it, she doesn't care for apples too much, but she prefers to be given one to be equal with the older one. Thanks for taking the time to decorate the tree... the kids will be most appreciative. Once I get film in the camera.. I will send you picture.

No comments: