Thursday, December 23, 2004

A couple more days to go...

I am looking forward to a couple of sleeps from now. I love the excitement and the adventure. I tingle with emotion... the day is drawing near. The day that I go to the mall and buy my 2005 calendar for 1/2 price. That's it. Every year I venture out after Christmas and buy the magically reduced in price calendars. My question is this... is the New Year less important after Christmas than before? Knock, knock... hello, I know. The gift giving season is over and all that fine stuff... but this is the NEW Year.. and all things NEW are never half price. What if I were to go and buy a car... would the 2005's be slashed to half price on the lots.... perhaps I will check that out. Won't Mr. Husbandman-fix-the-vehicle-always be impressed when I forgo the half price calendar this year, and look for a better deal at a 2005 car dealership. (I think the car might even come with a calendar... and they probably would through in an extra to keep that lipstick stained face still smiling).

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Everyone deserves a new car at least once every 15 years. I hope you get what you want, including a new calendar :).