Saturday, December 18, 2004

Check this list twice baby....

There is a look of concern that has spread over King Silent Husband Man. He has come to terms with the knowledge that he has to come up with a gift for his chatty-blogger wife. I will make a list for him... here... he will never find this list... he doesn't have a clue how to find me.
So, I'll make it simple... I want a kitchen. Complete with stripped wallpapered walls and woodstained wainscoating, a new floor and countertops, with cupboards doors included. Also, I would like to have the kitchen sink replumbed... and have it in the corner of the cupboard space, rather where it is situated.. I hate walking in this little house... and the first vision is the kitchen sink. While you are at it... please re-drywall the ugly wall, plus move the backdoor to the laundryroom section of this little house, that way the wall will then be straight. I would very much like a new light fixture... because I really the hate the present one. It's cheap. With the new cupboards come new kickboards and flooring.. I am looking forward to washing a floor, and seeing that washing the floor results in a floor that looks clean. Oh, and if you could install French patio doors, instead of the sliding glass doors, that would be nice... I'm tired of the sliding doors....although it may be difficult separating two evil beasts...oh, and with a new kitchen comes a new kitchen table and chairs. Yes, that is all I want for Christmas this year, and Mr. Kingkitchencreator has 6 days to create this magic.....I will keep my fingers crossed... I just can't be disappointed.


3 comments:

gemmak said...

Hell.....the man should count himself lucky.....it's only one little kitchen! heh

Chastity said...

Deanna, I hope you get your new kitchen, you definitely deserve it. You've kept me laughing for a long time now, and I appreciate it so much...sending huge Christmas wishes your way :).

riskybiz said...

Wishful thinking maybe!
Being a guy, I'd like a new kitchen as well, but I'd settle for a big screen TV.