Sunday, December 05, 2004

Someone stop the clock....

Today would be a day that I am thankful about my hair. I was able to get up, get washed, and dressed and look at my hair in the mirror and exclaim: "OH MY GOD ! I LOOK NORMAL" !!!Then go to work. Somehow I magically slept in. Big OOOPPSSS..... The sister comes and picks me up for work every weekend in her green people-mover-honda-car at 0630 rain, shine, frost or snow. I woke up at 6:29 1/2. My luck was with me today when the sister was fashionably late herself. Luckily I was able to brush the teeth, and somehow smooth my fingers through my hair in a matter of moments as well. Unfortunately the eyes looked a bit mousy.. as only instant eyes can look. Stunned and red. That's what I owned.... but then I put on my brightest of bright muted red lipstick and I was balanced once again. People didn't run in fright at all, all day long. This will never be duplicated again. There are no do-overs that will happen as fast as this once-over, ever. Someone must have stopped the clock.

No comments: