Friday, December 10, 2004

Something happened one deep dark night...

As I slept in my comfortable warm bed with the pile of clothes now folded and gone from the foot of it, something happened..... From across the continents a fury of activity was working it's way through "our" night. When I arose this morning ....this is what I saw:Someone with an enormous amount of patience, passion, knowledge, skill, and kindness repainted this blog. This blog now sparkles and snows, and resembles something of someone that looks like they know what they are doing with such templates! I have no such patience to finnesse these fine details... you have to have magic in your fingertips and a wizardly brain. I think I might possess magic in other areas... but nothing that I can reproduce here!! So, for today as it PISSES out with rain in our neck of the woods, it snows on my blog... and that's a good thing.


2 comments:

Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

She's a peach - lovely work! Like I said earlier, no we don't look like we're the same person on different coasts!

Unknown said...

or the same person on different continents