Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ooooooooooooooh.

Well ho ho ho there lovely readers.

How did I go so wrong....?

What in the world was I thinking?

How could I have missed the 16th Day of December?

I lived it. I  know it was the 16th... but I have missed it in blogger world.

Yes, that's a shame.

Hilights from the 16th... not exactly in order, or relevance due to the limited brain capicity.

  1. woke up
  2. got out of bed
  3. dragged a comb across my head
  4. found my way downstairs
  5. and drank a cup
  6. and looking up
  7. I noticed I was late
Wait... I wasn't late.. nor do we have stairs...I best start over

  1. milled around
  2. made some coffee
  3. said goodbye to half the family
  4. chatted with the tallest family member
  5. drove him to school
  6. because I like him
  7. went walking at the track.. today it was open-only at the far gate
  8. sped around the track
  9. caught up to some girl who was speeding in front of me.
  10. she might have slowed down
  11. talked to a woman with a greyhound, they are interesting dogs, decided didn't want to own one
  12. returned home
  13. my house gave me the evil eye
  14. finished organizing christmassy things
  15. laundry
  16. dishes (hey they area a given & probably shouldn't count)
  17. talked to the sister
  18. talked to the mother
  19. vacummed
  20. bathroom (it wasn't a break)
  21. I wrote an email to a friend... it wasn't a ten second splashy psychotic one.
  22. cleaned the dogs utensils
  23. made my way into my bedroom
  24. feared that
  25. greatly
  26. opened up closet doors
  27. decided to clean the rest of it out
  28. packed away a laundry basket full of clothes
  29. please remember that I gave away six reuseable grocery bags last month
  30. then I hung up the remainder of my clothes
  31. I took to hanging up summer t-shirts
  32. feeling desperate
  33. it was time to fetch the nephew
  34. picked him up, drove him home
  35. drove back down, picked up own child plus another nephew, drove him home
  36. dropped girl off at home
  37. made my way to grocery store
  38. (we are out of the four different varieties of milk, plus cream & orange juice)
  39. relived the moment where I was told not to carry things.... yes.. hmm.. right.
  40. flew to a little gaming store.
  41. rushed inside.. thinking I was going to buy a game. Bought some points.
  42. Went to pick up the boy from the GF's house.
  43. Took him to piano.
  44. drove home, wrote a check, found a book and stuffed some key lime shortbread in a bag, threw chicken pieces & snow peas in the microwave (youch hot.. but I ate anyways), heated them, then threw some potstickers in the micro for the crazy boy, heated then left to go back to piano.
  45. picked up boy.. where the piano teacher told me that they boy was psychotic about finding a beatles book... and I didn't buy it for him.
  46. dropped the boy off back at the GF's house where he could continue to build pieces of newly purchased furniture.
  47. drove over to the music store... bought the beatles book that I had asked them to put on hold last week.
  48. arrived home, plugged in the straightener, flatener, whateverener it's called.
  49. proceeded to straighten the girls hair, now that's a process.
  50. decided to straighten my crazy hair... because it was looking crazy.. fly away crazy bits sticking out everywhere & all over the place.
  51. oh.. no time left.. had to leave to get to christmas like concert at the girls school.
  52. returned home... eight thirtyish... called the boy... PLEASE COME HOME.
  53. he wasn't quite done putting screws and things in cabinets
  54. I waited about until 9 PM, then left to fetch him, ready or not.
  55. returned home, plugged in christmas tree.... and then proceeded to listen to the boysy play his piano .. and of course that guitar.
  56. by 10:30 that was enough...I shut down this party for one day.
  57. turned on Seinfeld...
  58. And somebody spoke and I went into a dream
A day in the life....