Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And because somedays I am amazing...

This will be the THIRD post in one day.

Of course this will just happen to not any valid information in it... just like the last two... but I feel that this should be documented....

"When the cats away, the mice will play".

So the husbandmans BOYFRIEND is out of town (the one that he skates with, watches hockey with, goes to hockey with, eats chicken wings with, SHARES tools with.......).... well, across the big pond that costs lots of money to board the boat....

ANYWAYS......

(loving this.....)

The husbandmans FIRST boyfriend called him up.... and THE TWO OF THEM are going to watch the hockeygame at the pub.

BEST not tell ANYONE in particular about this little fact....

Next up... FACEBOOK.....

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

"Mine" shares all of his "spare time" with his "other beloved"...that being the Mustang that sits in our heated garage. Did I mention that our "heated garage" also has track lights and wonderful posters with our name attached to them...oh you must come and see....I will bake...just for you...and don't you worry....I would not even try with the lemon poppy loaf...or whatever that wet dough was! *hugs*...you know I only mean that in a loving way!?

I am much too vocal this evening....I should just go and have a glass of wine and shut up.....it might keep me out of trouble.