Wednesday, December 30, 2009

On the 30th day I:

Had a little eency-weency HISSY FIT!

It was more like an inside my brain activity hissy fit.

But really... it is something that I had, and am currently having.

So the lovely and articulate PIPPY DOLL says to me yesterday:

" I have a sore throat... I think I can handle it... I'll just drink lots today, and see how I feel tomorrow"... she says to me ever so matter of factly.

Well tomorrow is now today... and I called up the doctors office, and scooted her up the hill to see the GP. (The walk in Dr. guys office is just tooooooo ratty for me any longer...., can't handle the bugs that might be lingering on the NEVER ABLE TO CLEAN upholstered chairs... I have been far tooooo patient with this....)

Today... the Pip can't talk, can barely move, & her chest is wheezy... but her perfectly PIPSTER ponytail was looking all priceless & perky when I fixed her hair... so that counts for something. My PIP... she just isn't well today... some antibiotics will cure her... I dumped two into her quickly....

Now for the hissy fit....

It's the second to last day of the year....
NOBODY in the office world works beyond any real time of day TOMORROW.
Guess who is thinking that she just might have a UTI....?

I just can't believe I WAS JUST AT MY DOCTORS office... and she asked me how I was doing... I told her all was WELL in my world...

Little did I know that once I came home and PEEEEEEEEED I would somehow feel different.

NOW I am thinking... "I'll just drink lots of water, I think I can handle it...." Now how odd is that advice two days in a row...

Now... for the next event of the second to last day of the year... an H20 infusion.

2 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Poor Pip!! I do hope she heals quickly! Not a good time to get a "chesty" thing!!

And as far as you go my dear crazy lady....wine!!! The magical answer...chalk full of vitamin c and numbing agents....your UTI will surely be flushed down the toilet in no time!! Give it a try...

Funny though....my advice to you...and my advice to myself for this upcoming 2010...ironically enough....is to lay off "the juice"...which is no longer having a "medical" affect on me.

I may just have to resort to caramel corn.

Deanna said...

you go girl!!!!!

I will join you in the caramel affair.... !!

Of course I will take you up on your incredible advice of drinking more JUICE...(from my non stop talking about it... one would think that I am already completely addicted...)