Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 19 & 20

Did you really think  I would miss out... did you really thing..... hmmmmmm??

I arrived at Starbucks both mornings .... promptly to collect my coffee... that made me happy.

Of course on the 19 & days of December I worked... there is nothing exciting about that.

WHAT was exciting... going to the PUB with some friends... now that was fun... AND this one wild and crazy has not been to the pub in months. ( I need to get my head screwed on straight I think....)

AND on the 20th..... I watched Survivor.. that is why people. I like survivor... me and the PIP really like it. AND so does a certain elderly gentleman that lives in this home... except he watches it at different times than us.... Silly man.

That is all.

2 comments:

Chaos is my Life said...

Okay...so you went to "the pub"....but what did you have there? Anything? Water? Coke? Latte? or a "double Scotch on the rocks?

Well between the both of us....I had more than enough for two...last night...but oh it was fun! Not too much that I don't remember...which is a good thing!

Deanna said...

oh my dear friend.... I can get myself into real trouble.... when I wish!

I ate a wrap.... which didn't actually do anything for me... with a regular salad... so I undid the wrap, and added the guts to the salad.

AND... I had a glass of wine.

OMG... but what I didn't add to "yesterdays" blog story... was the fact that I had ANOTHER glass of wine.

Clearly this is the beginning phase of my alocoholicness....!