Thursday, December 03, 2009

On the 3rd day of...

December!

I hunted for an article of clothing to wear out on Saturday night.

What a waste!

How is it that NOBODY has ANYTHING~!

Far to picky I am sure... but you know.. I am not a glammy or glitzy...

I just want a sweater that isn't up to my chin, nor past the waist line.

Why is this so challenging I say people....?

W.H.Y.??

The PIP and I just got home from the mall... and ICK... there was nothing there... just like there wasn't anything at the mall last night either.. (different mall)... but I went with the boy last night... he was actually quite helpful... despite the no luck situation.

I guess I am having to go with Reitmans... and their selection is practically NOTHING this year!

AND tomorrow... not sure what the fourth day will bring... I am still thinking about that...

1 comment:

Online Pharmacy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.