Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 28th day...... walked in circles

I believe I am good at this sort of thing.

I walked in the fog yesterday, and looked like a bag lady sort of type....

I really wanted a coffee... but opted to NOT walk to starbucks with my whole one dollar and one cent in my pocket.

The neighbour down the street said that it was a good call on my part ... being that I had on the oversized pantaloons, and brightly arrayed layers of clothing.

Probably should be embarressed about this... but am not.

I believe mental illness has found it's way in.

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

Mental is as mental does....does that make sense?

I for certain have taken on mental traits...one would not question why though...given that they knew my back-ground. I am not "mental" in the sense of being "mentally handicapped"...no....I have a huge part of my heart reserved for those wonderful individuals of this planet...no...I'm just plain "mental"....but again...should you know/recall my past history....you would be in acceptance of this fact...just as I am!..on most days.