Wednesday, December 09, 2009

On the ninth day I:

Got it together for approximately 33 minutes and did some Christmas shopping.

How incredible am I?????

I even went to the boys piano recital thingy-er-jig.

It was all good.

I put together a picture frame that I only have had for a year.

AND wrote out ONE thankyou card.

OH.. and I best not forget the three sprigs of christmas cheer that I arranged onto the kitchen table.

This has been a day of days.... !

So.. I will not tell the list of details of the many millions of things that I should have done.... I only wish to give out the smallest of things... because you know.. I live a life of mystery and intrigue...

(and semi-forgetfulness)

I will save that for another occasion....

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

I love your adventish sort of calender here on your blog...it keeps me up to date on the fact that my Christmas card is still in the back of your old car! ;o)