Monday, December 07, 2009

AND on the 7th day I decided...

That my hair seems shorter today than it did last week.

Perhaps this is just an early morning messy hair observation or something.. but really.. it does look a LOT shorter.

I also decided that I  WAS NOT going to go walking at this very early hour. I wish to... but you know... it's that cold and all excuse coming out again. I believe I will go later.. I did that yesterday.. and the day before.

The people on the crescent are bored of me now.. I am a constant in their livingroom windows... there goes freaky lady... walking in her circles. There is the ODD occasion that I do the track walking... which I very much like, but for the QUICK STAT like walk, it's out the front door I go.

I started in on the Christmas cards.. although I am not good at it... as I say to myself.. "oh, I should actually write something in that card, not just sign it..." which results in a whack of cards just sitting, half written, labeled... for this person to scoot to the computer and drone out some insight into life in the big fast lane for the past year... I might want to write out ONE organized letter,... but that would take some keenly ACUTE skills of organization or something.. and I am far better on the random side.. and you know.. not everybody wants to hear about my boring life on one page.... I just want to give them the headlines.... like... "this summer I spent every single night of the week down at the bear location.... this is the ONE picture I was able to get...." OR... things like.... I gave up alcohol.... not for any other purpose than probably just being crazy....", or better... "the husbandman spoke with me last on November 3rd around 7:20 am, he mentioned that he liked the thought of summer coming soon...." . SEE, it's those random thoughts that everybody doesn't really get, and nor do I. I should probably just close up the self sealing envelopes... (dont be jealous about that Lujza!), and send them off...with a coded message... like text messaging but in christmas speak...

MCHNY

HA!

And so....

The day moves ahead.... the PIPPY has made a wonderful 12 year old choice that her pale pink yoga jacket is going to keep her warm making the trek up to her cousins today.

I wish her good luck.

No comments: