Saturday, December 05, 2009

AND on the fifth...

day of December....

Guess....

Just guess.....

Just take a good crack at it......

WRONGO-BONGO....

I did not decorate....

I re-decorated myself actually....

with a fresh box of hair colour.

yes folks.. it is all true... now I am down to doing the haircolouring event every three weeks.

the hair just grows that fast...what is one to do?

In other things extraordinarily boring...

Last week I suggested to the little homesteading family (dog STILL included) that we should just haul out our huge to life Santa Claus (that sits behind one of the chairs in the livingroom for about 10 months out of the year... because people... we do not have any place to store a TRUE to life form such as this guy....) that we should just put lights around the guy, and put him ON the chair, and leave it at that... kind of a new tradition to the christmas time festivities...

HENCE no fussing over trees, and decorations... and ten zillion lights, and you know..once we are done with the festivities... SANTAman can just go behind the chair again...  I thought it was a brilliant plan. EXTREMELY brilliant.

Oddly enough.. none of the rest of the family took to the idea. NONE of them.

Fools.

So today I came clean....

I told the FOOLS that they really were FOOLS tobelieve me in my highly excited grand plan.

Of course then the husbandman began to regret his decision for the FOOLISH plan that was layed out before him... because now his job is to make a retreat to the little dollhouse shed across the yard, and bring in the 10 shipping cruiseship containers worth of christmas decorations now.

Oh silly man.... why ... why would you forsake such a brilliant planned scheme by the ever so loving wife with newly coloured hair..... why?

Could it really be that the chemicals and fumes have really affected my brain?

One should not question...

OH... and really.... what day should I start the christmas cards.... because although I tried to steal L's wreath from her front door last week... (pictured below)... I can not steal her already created, endorsed and sealed christmas cards for the bloggedy blog blog.

Rats....

In other things....

Today seems like a good day to get out some glass cleaner, a vacuum and a mop....

1 comment:

Chaos is my Life said...

Okay...so between dance classes (two of them), annual Costco run ($860.oo worth...which will probably only last this family of 6...2 weeks), laundry, gathering baking supplies, working on Christmas cards (because damnit....if I left the "button" on...I'd have to pay $1.18 per card and when you have 70 to send out....that's alot of dough...soooo.....I had to re-do the ribbon...crap....you'll see...yours is coming...although I have to admit...when I was in Costco today....I was tempted to get the "ready made" ones...but what fun would that be?), oh yeah....cooking, picking bear dung (yes, I'm serious), getting rid of dead plants and hauling all the deocorations out of the attic....oh wait....where the heck was I headed with this?

Okay....so you do color your hair on a frequent basis...too bad they don't give "AirMiles" for that?!?!?

;o)