Monday, January 29, 2007

Werther worthy.

I can go for months without a Werther's Original. But then something happens. Someone just offers me one, and BOOM like a bomb I am instantly in love with them all over again. That bomb happened today, and now I can't get enough of them. I am in love with the Werther inventor and the happy factory people that keep pumping them out. I love you factory people!

Now I have to consider people's Werther worthiness if I dare hand one over...will they rejoice in the creamy caramel that melts in their mouth, just as I do?

I hope they wouldn't dare to crunch up the Werther. How unworthy for the Werther!

Alright.... onto bigger and better challenges....

How about writing a post while listening to Micheal Buble and his version of "Save the Last Dance For Me"... just try it.... just try it....just try to type without dancing and singing and making up grandious thoughts of yourself sweeping across a glistening dance floor in a flowing gown with a tuxedo clad man of your dreams (or the guy you sleep with every night, for the little less choosy!)... just try it... except don't try it with a Werthers, you might lose your airway.

I think Micheal Buble might just be Werther unworthy.
Just a thought.

No comments: