Wednesday, January 31, 2007

That boy tricked me again.

Yes, twice in one week.

As a new dawn came about YESTERDAY, I thought to myself..."what a difference a day makes". That boy of mine was happy to get up, happy to walk to school, and didn't once grumble about the unfairness of it all, he even came home in fine spirits.

Now today has arrived, he started to put his lunch together, made his own toast, realized the time and knew he better hurry, talked about the streets being very icy, but just that... the fact that they were icy, and not the fact that I needed to drive him. He even jumped in the shower and out, even with his hair wet. I am not certain if any soap touched him, but one out of two isn't bad.

I believe I am in for a handful of tricks from that boy of mine.

1 comment:

Jade said...

I think all teenage boys hate soap and water, so if you can get one out of two done, your doing better then I did, LOL.. I am back, Hugz Jade