Sunday, January 07, 2007

Oh man....

Here I am, it's late... and I want to know what I have accomplished! I have done a number of things, but of course I am not happy with the amount of junk that I was thinking that I should have done.

But that has to all be put aside... as for this moment... I am busy listening to QUEEN, on the Hamstersons MP3 thingy... "Fat Bottomed Girls".. he quite likes this, so do I. Although it makes me feel really really OLD!

I helped that boy of mine figure out the computer system so we could add song after song on his new device. I quite like these.. I should get myself one! HA! No, that is what new cars are all about... I believe the stereo has MP3 abilities.

Well, in an effort to stay a slight bit in tune to the world, other than reading the obituaries... I will go and watch the news, and finish the Soduko puzzle I started yesterday.

I am wondering when the sleeping thing will kick in, as I have had 3 cups of tea this evening... and other than the PIP sending me into a complete frenzy with her hysterics and antics.. I am busily buzzing along.

No comments: