Sunday, January 14, 2007

Organized CHAOS

The homestead is still feeling a little wobbly in the knees ever since the Clean Team has whisked its way through. The Clean Team hasn't quite finished yet... and since this was only a precurser to the absolute fury it possibly may create... everyone is left quaking. Everyone but me that is.. I am my own Clean Team. I decided what stays, and what goes. For now, the humans are all allowed to maintain homestead contact. Many of their items are not.

The lovely and silly cat dog is of course a welcome entity, all the time. Her and her things will not be handed over to an unsuspecting someone. She doesn't have to worry, however; she worries about most things, most of the time. Who knows what it is, but she needs to worry about it.

In the meantime, the eye of the storm that I spoke of a couple of posts back has grown slightly. The kitchen table is still the centerfuge of activity. Mind you, it too has twindled in it's power, but is still controlling the Clean & Tidy theme that has been ordered through out our home of organized chaos.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Will there be pictures at 10?
I want to see a photo of Pips bedroom floor. You tell me it is hardwood, but seeing is believing!