Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Almost unbelievable!

Yesterday afternoon I was milling about, waiting for the storm. It arrived right on schedule, and with a fury! No sooner did it arrive, and the power went out. It was an interesting power outage, as there were people on the same street that didn't lose their power. We waited until 10:00 PM for them to turn it back on. In the meantime we missed some show that The Hamstersons friend was on.

I used my little digital to film the the winds as they blew through our neighbourhood. Our trees are still standing. All is good. BUT>>>>>

So now today has come and almost gone, and we have been blanketed with I guess a foot and a bit of snow. I have shoveled the driveway twice. Now we are waiting for the "deepfreeze" to take over, as the weather people said it will. In the meantime, the trees are now battered with snow sitting on their branches... once again this frightens me!

No comments: