Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh ya...

I am waiting for it to rain. OH yes I am. The snow is now ickly and slushy and crumpely and icy and grey-ee and unplayable. Yes, it's all those things and more. It needs to go, and come back next year.

Now I like snow, I like to watch it fall, but I also like it to disappear.

The snow has ruined all kinds of bushes out front, and out back. I was not disciplined enough this time to go and remove all the excess snow from the branches, and now a number of bushes have settled a large amount of inches.

It's a shame I didn't go and chop down the flowering Japanese plum tree out front. It has what I would call "chincey blooms". I do not care for that tree, and it would have been nice had it fallen over, or more secretly... someone knocked it off. But that didn't happen.... at least not today! I would like a tree that blooms unforgetable blooms, and screams to the people outdoors...'IT'S SPRINGTIME YOU IDIOTS... WAKE UP!!!". Yes, something like that.

In the meantime.. I am just waiting for the snow to melt. Then I am moving forward with my spring lawn maintenance. Sand... lots of sand.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Post Christmas time and Mastercard bills go hand in hand.
And awww you wouldnt cut down a cute little Charlie Brown plum tree would ya?