Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hollow-day-ee

I am sitting here singing a Madonna song. I don't really sing.. I just recognize tunes that filter through my brain, and sing the lead line. That is all.

What I really was thinking of was a holiday. If I were to go on a holiday, where would I go?

Would it just be me, or would I invite the family along. HA, that has me chuckling up a storm... can you just imagine... "by family, I am off on a cruise now... enjoy your week by yourselves, and the empty cupboards, and the laundry, and the ... and the..... and the....."

Being the crazy person that I am.. I know I am not crazy enough to do something like that.... although it would be kind of funny to change it up a bit, and behave like "the ultimate crazy person"... or would it be the ultimate in shallow.... I am not sure.

Well, back to reality... make the boys lunch, and take him to school. Make the girls lunch, take her to school. Then it's my Tuesday chores to try and be accomplished.

Maybe my hollowdayee may be changed up a bit!

No comments: