Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I think I see

I believe I see a clear sky sitting in the great outdoors. Mind you, it's still dark out at the moment.. but I believe it is clear.

CLEAR~~~!!

The sky is clear. That means people walk, and get fresh air, and just enjoy being.

I am going to take my camera with me, and capture some fresh moments. It is all quite exciting to be in the great outdoors!


In other things exciting...

When I was the younger version than what I am now, and living in a home that had two of what the husbandman and I are now, I used to wake up to the sound of CKNW. All news, all the time. Back then the radio station sometimes put music on, probably to save some of the younger listeners from going nuts. So now, instead of wasting my time with news that will only make me sad, or disgusted, or shaking my head... I have skipped the news, and gone right to the music portion of my childhood memories. Included in that is the music from the list provided below. So now.. both those chicklets of mine are busy trying to sleep....and are being woken up to the same music that I used to wait for... in between news segments on the radio station.

What a kind mother am I!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I remember you bought your dad Cracklin Rosie on a 45rpm for his birthday one year. Since then I always associate that song with him.
Shall I be there with bells on in the morning? Got to drop the dog at the groomers at 9.00. Then Ill head over.