Sunday, January 14, 2007

Tea, B, and Me.

I think I'll have a cup of TEA. With that, I think I will take a Vitamin B. I have a huge stack of CRAP that I need to sift through... surely that is what is bothering ME.

Well, other than the 15 books that I am wishing to read RIGHT NOW. Plus the FIVE magazines that I would love to rifle through. ( You know STYLISH homey magazines that are wishful to look through). But then I have my BC magazine that isn't mine, but the one who it is for has finished with it.

I have finally finished mastering the boys camera whoas. Well, they were my camera whoas as I was the one that had to do all the loading to the computer, so that I could unload MY memory card from his camera.

I have to come up with some word games for tomorrow. ALL kinds of word games. Hopefully I will start looking for them soon... as the night is running out, and then tomorrow will be upon me, and I will resume my searching, but in a far more frenzied manner.

In the meantime, I have to gather jokes as well. So far I have one. Things are moving along rather sluggishly. Certainly the Vitamin B will kick things into high gear.

No comments: