Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's a good thing...

  1. That I bought the husbandman some Licorice Allsorts. I am certainly enjoying them. The second package even tastes better than the first. I am quite the winner of a wife!
  2. There are lots of batteries in the homestead, as another storm is heading our way, and with the amount of power outages we have had, they might be put to good use.
  3. There was the invention of jackets. I surely wish I would use that invention when leaving for the great outdoors!
  4. The husbandman just cleaned up the backyard with all the tree branches and crap all over the place. It is just in time to watch a ton more branches drop to the ground.
  5. I found a Soduko Solver on the internet, as my electronic Soduko puzzle thingy will only advance the puzzles, once you solve the current one. It was practically unsolvable!
  6. The wind blows away from the house. Especially since the line of trees sit right next to it.
  7. I have already bought a box of hair colour. It might put me in the mood to do some hair colour fixing.
  8. I have to leave to get the chickster Pipster from school. I would like to get this computer turned off before the power automatically does it for me, as the winds pick up, and tree branches startflying into things!

No comments: