Sunday, January 21, 2007

Categories of stupidness:

I did not manage to let the Hamstersons dental appointment slip by without me making it into the school. At least this time I made a hallway appearance, rather than a classroom one. The hissing was heard all the way to the boy's locker, where he casually looked up and wondered why I was visiting him in the school. One of the teachers looked scared, and stepped into his classroom and hid. I think next time I may threaten the Hamsterson with an overhead announcement......"Grammy, your mommy is here to pick you up...." Yes, that will be my next threat.

I was driving the other night and got some apple bit stuck to my hand. I casually opened the drivers window and flicked my hand to remove to the bit. The third time I flicked I luckily remembered how the wedding ring flings off just by looking at it. I was thanking my lucky stars at that moment.. in the dark, and the rain.

I worked with a woman today who very much scares me. I had to shake my head with her words that were stuck deep inside my head. I believe her words of stupidity were blazened on my brain. Ouch, that hurts.

I turned off my alarm this morning, without being fully awake. Luckily I remembered before it was too late.

I am drinking coffee at the present time. I am hoping I make it to bed within the next four hours.

I have to remember that my mother has a cellar full of red wine, and I don't. Which she doesn't drink, and we do.

That's enough stupidity for one day.

No comments: