Monday, December 12, 2005

Welcome to Monday

Right now... I have batteries on my counter charging, and my cell phone charging, and a hot cup of tea steeping in front of me, and one person that needs charging. I am going to sneak to the little cupboard and rifle through every single vitamin container I can find, and down them all....

I am thinking that I would like to join up on Survivor. Not for the game itself, but for the makeovers. The winner from last nights episode was downright... Miss America Worthy.... but that is only one tired mothers perception.

Our group is going out for lunch today. I am hoping for smooth sailing. I was asked to watch someones "drinking" while we are out. Hopefully the only drinking I am watching is endless cups of coffee, but who knows... I will bring the trusty digital for any goings on.

Must go and face Monday as it happens....first stop... laundry room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention anything about the excitement of the party the other night, do tell!!!