Friday, December 30, 2005

Quiet as a cucumber

Things are going to have to change. I need to put on my walking shoes on and spy glasses and start to mingle again with the human race. I have been far too quiet this past week... and now I am hearing voices in my head. These voices are getting rather bossy as well. I could start off by marching over to the neighbours that I do not know and start freaking that I can see the fire in their fire place from my front window.. and it is really freaking me out. But I guess since I can still Oprah on the big screen TV, that I shouldn't be too worried.

Another realization just came to light... perhaps I am migrating to the silent Mr. Husbandman way of life. It's time to start drinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well we can drink together....I have a few hundred red wine bottles downstairs. ;>