Thursday, December 08, 2005

The crazed christmas shopper.

Today while I was out doing some christmas shopping errands I had to laugh at myself. I found this parking spot, just sitting there, vacant.. and it was calling to me. So I tried to get the 15 year old RUSTING around the wheels SUV into this space. My vehicle is not big, and yet it seems to behave like one when I wish to park it. There was ample room for my 15 year old SUV, but of course with a mind of it's own, I managed to hop the curb and the back wheel was insistant on resting upon the little curb. It kind of reminded me of a December 24th 5 P.M. desperate shopping event. Kind of like a skid, go and grab anything you can get your hands at the last second. The difference here was I came out empty handed, and then had to unload my vehicle from the curb.

No comments: