Friday, December 02, 2005

Score one for the memory.

Luckily.... I remembered before the stores were ticking down to closing time that the Pipster had been invited to a birthday party tomorrow. We have a freshly purchased present ready for tomorrow. Yae for me.

Luckily.... the gangster thieves were not out in full force breaking into vehicles last night because I had conveniently left the doors to the newly repaired 15 year old SUV unlocked, and a spare set of keys under the floormat. AND, for the sake of extreme convenience.. I didn't have the club on the steering wheel either. Yae for me.

Luckily.... the husbandman had a day off... so I didn't have to take the chicklets to school, and actually had a real long shower. Besides he really wanted to drive the chicklets to school due to the sheet of ice that was passing for a road this morning. Yae for me.

Luckily....I remembered that the hamsterson had an orthodontist appointment... in the knick of time. Yae for me.

Luckily... I had some treats at home for the Pipster today... as she had an extreme repulsion to her new set of 'swimming lessons' that were going to start. Yae for me.

Luckily.... I met up with a friend at the pool who had a daughter that was just as gregarious as the Pip, and who was able to dress herself after a swimming lesson. I made Pip follow this younger gregarious girl.... and WALA Pip magically dressed herself after her swimming lesson. Big yae for me.

Luckily....Pip loved her swimming teacher... so the next 3 lessons should be a breeze. Yae for me.

Luckily.... I went to Costco with the husbandman, and he pointed out a christmas gift that he would like. I went back later (to get the birthday present purchase) and bought him his christmas present. Yae for me.

Luckily..... I have always pointed out to my two chicklets the beauty that surrounds us, and take a moment to enjoy the simple things in life that nature brings us... and my boy pointed out that very thing to me today... as I was trying to rush him to the orthodontist. Yae for me.

Luckily.... there is a Mr. Neatandtidy that arrives on the weekends while I am away at work. Hopefully he shows his face tomorrow. OH PLEASE.. yae for me.

Luckily.... it is late, and I must go. Yae for me...and yae for you.

No comments: