Thursday, December 22, 2005

Telephone email

Just be thankful that you are not my friend KIM right now. I think I just sent the worlds longest email to her. I even sent her a warning message in BIG RED LETTERS informing her on how and when to read the email. There is nothing wrong this email, it is just long winded, no really very very long winded, and she has two very small children... and she could be easily distracted by the complete natterings from myself. Not that I had anything great to say... I just kept typing as my brain kept thinking of things to write. It wasn't even one of those evil letters that you get in your once a year christmas card correspondence from THE AMAZING FAMILY who have REALLY AMAZING CHILDREN, and AMAZING ADVENTURES, and EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL. It wasn't one of those at all. (OK, please tell me that everyone receives one of these letters from some distant friend/relative). I used to IM-patiently await the arrival of this christmas card every year... just so I could read all about THE AMAZING FAMILY. This was one of the first realizations that I had that I just love to people watch, and at this point, it was people reading. Anyways.. my email to my friend KIM was nothing like that. Although I did talk about the misadventures with my lovely Pip, and her landing on her head, or something to that affect in gymnastics.... and although we got it checked out by an xray... she definitely did do something to herself, and it certainly wasn't knocking any sense into her. But that was all, I didn't go into detail about MY AMAZING PIP. I'll save that... for tomorrows email!

No comments: