Thursday, December 08, 2005

On a whim...

  1. I turned the "broken" coffee maker back on... and it worked. I am ever so happy, except that I do not have any cream for coffee. That doesn't make it the end of the world, but it does make it a little less stimulating.
  2. I wonder what Pips reaction is going to be when she comes home to find her paper village packed up. She has monopolized the kitchen table since Sunday, today is Thursday, and her hand crafted paper village seems to have come a crashing halt. On second thought... one more day or two or ten will not kill me to have a whole village residing on my kitchen table.
  3. I was hoping for a coupon for AIRMILES from the paper... it didn't happen, now I must go spend money and collect a minute amount of airmiles... that just doesn't work for me.
  4. I am thinking of changing my headlight for the truck... but first I have to hunt down a screwdriver or something... and so help me... if I screw it up!
  5. Hopefully I will find the inspiration to write out a christmas card or two.

No comments: