Thursday, December 15, 2005

Giftograma

You have to love line ups. I have encountered many over the last week, as I am sure many others have done just the same. I do chuckle though when I finally find a pair of pyjamas for the almost 11 year old son, and the line up to buy them is three miles wide. Sorry hamsterson I love ya, but not that much to spend hours in a line up for a pair of PJ's. That's just a little secret of mine... nobody needs to know!

IN other gifting business... the stalker sister showed up for another session of gift buying. We encountered the lovely and line up ridden Zellers today. The line up was long and tedious, and I wasn't about to put back the 2 items for purchase. The lady on the till was an older woman, and when she grabbed my goods, she also got on the phone, she said she needed a break. She then started hollaring into the phone that she didn't care who arrived to relieve her, she needed a break, and she did. I almost grabbed the phone and started to yell to get someone down here... she looked beat, and plus she was cranky, and she was out of big big bags, which is what I required... which sent her into a frenzy. She might not be a christmas enthusiast, or so it seems.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah but did you check out the "spot cleaner lady" as you walk in (from the mall)? Frightening!

Deanna said...

Oh yes, her bubble zone was a rather large one! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Susan said...

I was at the shop with the big Z ib its name... and I had my own BIB BAG crisis. Needed the big bag to hide the big gift from prying eyes. Funny the things that make me think of you isnt it?