Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rev your engines....

I am looking to accomplishing many things today. I haven't made a list, on paper, or in my head. I do not want to admit failure at the end of the day, when I have the sudden realization that I forgot to do something very important. So, for the moment I am drinking a very strong cup of tea, ((due to the extended (forgotten) steeping time)) and am "whoa-who-whoing" along to the lovely and wonderful sounds of Glass Tiger that is playing on the stereo.. I think it is Diamond Minds at the moment. And, for the moment I am in love with the remote control for the stereo, that way I can drag it around with me, or keep it by my side and can crank any good tunes whenever the whim strikes me.... meanwhile the volume is turned down while the station ploughs through it's pile of advertisements.

OH, and in other engine reving events.....I am obsessively waiting upon the stalker sister arriving at my house today. Don't ask me why... I just have the vibe.

In the meantime.... I will hunt around for cleaning utensils and fill the washing machine with laundry. Pip decided that she was not going to school based on the fact that she didn't like the clothes that she had to pick from. Hell, I would have to agree with her there... but I had to play it up that she looked comfortable in her Tuesday wardrobe selection.

One more thing.... Mondays 10 PM Channel 39 "Dead Like Me".... my next favourite show in the world... all because it has Mandy Pantankin in it. I love him. A lot.

No comments: