Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today I will....

I think today I will start dismantling the Christmas craziness that has taken over our home. I am not certain the chicklets will notice, and if they do.. I will have the standard phrase ready...."I'm just in the middle of dusting and had to move things...." It should work.. that is until I throw the christmas tree out the back sliding doors. Let's just hope that they are engrossed in the french copy of "cats don't dance", which came out of an english cover. Interesting marketing technique. Even the Pip wondered about this very thing.. and she said that the ladies at factory could not have been paying attention when they loaded the tapes... "they weren't very good video ladies".... The Pip continued to watch the movie anyways.

In other things that I will do today... I will continue to read a 'manual' about tweens. I of course am reading out various interesting parts to the Hamsterson himself, with an accentuation on the word TWWWEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNN just to get his attention. Actually, it's very therapeutic for myself and him. He now believes he's just a regular kid, and I believe that he can't graduate from university fast enough. In the meantime, I will continue with my drawling tween business, and he will guffaw himself all over the place and tell me that he needs to read that book. Just as soon as he puts down his Archie comic. Hmmm.

No comments: