Sunday, December 25, 2005

Oh, the stalker sister strikes again.

The stalker is ever so helpful.

I am here, on this Christmas Day, doing working things.. because that is just what I do. I eventually come in this morning at a lovely 0900. Everybody else has been here since 0730, but then I do not do the same job as the other people.. and don't "count" for needing to be here at such a time.

Earlier this morning:

The husbandman and myself got to watch the very excited Pipster squeal in glee with her presents from Santa, although she was terrified to go to bed last night, because she is afraid of him. I love the fact that she still believes in Santa Claus. Especially since I wrote her a letter last night, and placed it with her gift for this morning. She was too estatic to even try to read it. Her eyes twinkled in excitement as I read out some of her achievements that she made throughout the last while. Oh Pip, she is just so cute and blond some days.

The Boy on the otherhand is a gentlemanly one. He takes his time opening his gifts, cherishing what might be beneath the paper, and then looking at it, and then thanking us, and then talking about it, and then talking about other things about this gift, and then asking questions. OH MY GOD!!! GET ON WITH IT!! I managed not to hiss at him. The girl on the other hand is in a frenzy below the christmas tree, and then there's Mr. Stillshot.

While at work....

The sister stalker phones the ward.. and being the stalker girl that she likes to be.. spilled the beans that not only do we celebrate the "reason for the season" birthday boy, we celebrate mine as well. Oh thank you stalker sister..... there I just spilled the beans about myself... and if the stalker could find her way here, she would have spilled the beans first.



3 comments:

Chastity said...

Happy Birthday! and Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo, what anniversary of your 29th birthday is it??????
Never mind, I know the real truth!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Susan said...

Happy happy (Oops, belated) Birthday, Deanna. Sounds like a lovely morning with the kiddies. Poor Stalker sis, having to work Christmas morning. I know exactly how she feels, I worked 7-3 as well.